Wednesday 3 June 2015

30 Days of Wild - Day 3 - The Unexpected


I headed down to the Co-op today to buy some dinner, I struggled to find somewhere to park, squeezing into one of the smaller bays. I cross the road and joined the hustle and bustle of the busy high street, bumping shoulders with a man coming out of the shops. The Co-op was chocker, everyone stocking up, shoulder to shoulder in the clearance section. 10 minutes in the que for the tills and I was out, back onto the bustling high street.

In the distant I spotted a distinctive shape, logging on the surface of the water. An Otter! Two steps out of the door of a Co-op, on a bustling high street. This Co-op is on the Isle of Mull, and does outlook onto Tobermory harbour, but it reminded me how important it is to never switch off.


No comments:

Post a Comment